(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Detroit Auto Dealers Association
1900 W Big Beaver Suite 100, Troy, MI 48084
Presented by James M. Eagan Sr. CPA Learn strategies and analytical approaches to design, pro-forma and implement dealership pay plans and overall compensation arrangements which will motivate individuals, get employees to
Presented by James M. Eagan Sr. CPA
Learn strategies and analytical approaches to design, pro-forma and implement dealership pay plans and overall compensation arrangements which will motivate individuals, get employees to do what you want them to do, hold folks accountable for performance and which are fair both to the employee and the dealership itself
Topics covered will include:
- The significance of employee compensation arrangements to the individual and to the overall success and profitability of the dealership.
- Expectations of effective dealership pay plans
- The impact of pay plans on employee retention levels
- Traditional types of pay plans found in dealerships.
- Performance measurement criteria – Getting people motivated to do what we want them to do and to be held accountable to specific measurement criteria
- Approaches to accurately and honestly assess an employee’s individual performance level, both from an absolute standpoint and relative to others.
- Separating employee performance discussions from employee pay discussions.
- The importance of performance feedback to employees
- Nuts & bolts of designing, testing and implementing win-win pay plans.
This class is for dealers, general managers, CFOs, controllers and others in dealership senior management.
DADAPlease contact the DADA with questions at 248.643.0250.
Optimizing the Effectiveness of Dealership Pay Plans and other Employment Costs
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!