(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Detroit Auto Dealers Association
1900 W Big Beaver Suite 100, Troy, MI 48084
Presented by MADSIF Topics covered will include: Why workers' compensation needs to coordinate with the FMLA When a claim should be reported to the worker's compensation insurer Criteria for a (payable)
Presented by MADSIF
Topics covered will include:
- Why workers’ compensation needs to coordinate with the FMLA
- When a claim should be reported to the worker’s compensation insurer
- Criteria for a (payable) compensation claim and what benefits are provided under the workers compensation statute
- Seven easily employed techniques for effectively managing a worker’s compensation claim
- The 28 day rule
- When to ask the insurance carrier for your loss (claims listings) runs, analyzing a loss run and when to demand that claims be settled or closed
- Experience Modification (MOD) and how your claims affect the cost of insurance
- FMLA laws as they relate to workers compensation and what the rules are to properly file and receive adequate compensation
This class is for departmental supervisors, management, owners and front line clerical/administrative personnel who file and report workers’ compensation claims.
DADAPlease contact the DADA with questions at 248.643.0250.
Disability Management: Workers' Comp and the FMLA
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!